Thursday, February 14, 2008

Take One Jillion Four Mil..-aw whatever alreadii

I know my last post was "Heart Broken" but whatevers, can't help but wuv your crush on valentines day right? Just so it would suck a little less. I got him a valentines day card which was like 3 bucks, which is pretty *beeeeping* expensive for a card, but I guess it was worth it. Until this Dick face ass hole took his card and made fun of him, along with alotttta other people. And you know how people call me violent? I know silly right? Well I just wanted to see if these guys thought that too...apparently...they did. Who woulda thunk it? All I did was push them against the wall, you know...just to see if they could see it too. But I don't know, I guess I still like him. Hahaha who am I kiddin'? He's da luv of my life, my pathetic lil' life XD. What's just da cutest thing is the way he panicks when I put his stuff in the girls bathroom =P. I told him he should've told me who he liked, but nopes, he just had to disagree with me. But unlike all the shit I did to the other j@ck@$$3$ at my school you know, like pushing them down stairs, throwing their shoes off railings, giving "light taps" on the shoulder, and of course the classic water "spill" in embarassing places :P. Instead I just put his stuff in the girls bath room and watch him try to get it back. Pretty hilarious. Valentines was pretty nice, except for some man whores and girl sluts that ruined all of it for me, but whatevers right? Hahaha no! Right...just...kidding. =] Of courseness. As usual it was just another " happy single awareness day". Still can't stop thinking bout him and his smile, his laugh, and his tennis racket that I stole ;-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg...u did all those things to me XD....