Friday, February 15, 2008

Take 2934820394 ABC!

Hahaha still thinking about him...It's like I have nothing better to do with my life then blog about him nonstop. This is like the 7th post about him, which is a new record for anyyyyy gui I've ever liked, so you can tell he is one hell of a gui to me ;-) I should probably find a hobby, but I guess this also counts =]. Lemme give you a short summary from all the previous posts about wut I think about him:
1. I think he's incredibly nice and sweet.
2. I don't think he's a *beeeeeeeppingg beeeper beeepity beep beeeepp*.
3. I think he's really cute =] Like a teddy bear that you just wanna hug soooo badly ;-)
4. I don't care if he's popular or not, and that takes one hell of a gui to make me think like that.
5. He brings out the best in me, even during the shittiest day of my life.
6. He makes me feel less of a flaming idiot. [ Me? An idiot? Pshhhh hell naw.]
7. He does not, and never will, unless his life is in danger, ever, EVER go out with me.
8. I Luv Him so incredibly much that if some random guy teases me about him, I'd totally be ok with that, and so would my middle finger ;-)
9. He's totally awesome in the way that he makes you feel special when you're sad. It's like he can read my mind o_O
10. If he ever read my blog and thought the same thing bout me....then that's all I'd ever need in my life =]
11. He's freaking hilarious! I laugh so freaking hard sometimes I'm about to pee in my pants LMFAO
12. If he were ever to hug me, like seriously, I swear to god if he EVER hugs me..I'd never make him let me go....*sighz*
13. I think he has my number :-/ Ehh no idea, but I hope he calls soon :-! hearing his voice makes me less stressed...or more stressed... either way it's the good kinda stress =P. I'm gonna be like WAITING by my phone until he calls :)
14. I wish he'd ask me out... It's like killing me, cause I soo badly want him to, I mean like..he rejected me, but you still can't help but dream a little rite? Who knows.. I might not be dreaming =]
15. I neva felt this way about any guy, EVER! rofl. He's just so different in the best way possible, he's everything I've ever wanted in a guy, and more. If only I was his dream girl too.

If you're reading this [ you know who you areeeeee...] then you should know that someoneeee *sommmeeeonnnnneeee* is totally crushing on you. Like *crushing* crushing. Like BIG TIME crushing! And sometimes you just gotta take a risk with someone, cause one day, they'll stop waiting for you, just when you realize what a huge mistake it was to let her go. So if your gonna do something, DO IT NOW, before *someone* gets so tired of waiting, she ups and leaves. Cause this someeeonnneee luvs you so much that she's waiting for you, and isn't that enough for any girl to go through? How much more could you want in a girl? For her to stalk you for god's sake!!! She loves you so much-this someone- and u should DO SOMETHING, do ANYTHING to show her that you wanna be wit her. Cause if u don't like this someeeonnee tell her, so she can just get over you, and she can just stop wasting her time thinking about you. Every. Single. Day.

And now that I think about it, this is ONE HELL of a short summary man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM TEASING U!!!!

Anonymous said...

GRANT IS A LOSER....



































JKJK

Anonymous said...

Matt stfu

Anonymous said...

DAVID BECKHAM OWNS!!!