Sunday, February 10, 2008

*Sighz*

It's official, I've been diagnosed with love sickness. It's like cupid got an arrow....no... it's more cupid got a sledgehammer.... This guy is so incredibly nice, and he never makes you feel stupid and awkward, even if you are stupid and awkward. He makes me want to hug him every time he smiles, he's just like an awesomely awesome teddy bear ! And OMG WHEN HE DOES SMILE *Faints*. His smile is like soooo... sweet and innocent and CUTE =]. He's an actual living breathing decent guy =]=]=] I can't help but act like a freaking weirdo mega geek that smiles like an idiot around him. So what if he's not the most popular guy, he's really sweet, and funny. But he needs to take a hint goddamit!!! I know he likes someone, and I know it's not me, but it would be so awesome if it was *sighz*, I can't wait for the day that he waits for me to come online, and he blogs about my smile, and the day that he imagines me hugging him... And lemme tell you, that's a moment worth waitin for =]

No comments: